Broken tail feathers 🪶

They sleep in the empty clawfoot tub on a doubled up towel with a bin for splashing and kibbles. Looking forward to getting them out in their duck house.
I see. They likely broke the feathers off on the tub. Once they are out with a lot of space they will grow back and be fine

This is very reassuring, thanks so much. The goal is to finish that project tomorrow. Feeling extra driven to meet that deadline now, considering!
They sound like very lucky ducks! They tend to grow attached to their owners so I would let them inside from time to time to hang out. They really appreciate being with their giant flock member haha

They sound like very lucky ducks! They tend to grow attached to their owners so I would let them inside from time to time to hang out. They really appreciate being with their giant flock member haha
I was definitely secretly considering it 😄 They are very playful and sweet. They did a great job following me back to the* house tonight 😭❤️ haha. I think the chickens will appreciate the alone time if I bring them in now and again. 😀

I was definitely secretly considering it 😄 They are very playful and sweet. They did a great job following me back to the* house tonight 😭❤️ haha. I think the chickens will appreciate the alone time if I bring them in now and again. 😀
Oh I'm sure they will haha. Be careful. If you have any drakes they will likely harass the hens

When my Runers were inside They had a toy a friend bought them it's for poultry it's a ball you can fill I used mealworms and when they roll it the worms [dried] fall out boy did they love that toy. We haven't any flat ground [mountains] so they didn't get to play with it once outside but for about 4 weeks they sure did enjoy it. I am pretty sure TSC has it and you can probably order online
https://www.agcareproducts.com/collections/all/products/chicken-toy-treat-ball here is what it looks like.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom