Broodies and their Babies Contest! PRIZE! Ends 8-15-13!

My hen Hoot hatched 3 chicks last night I'll take some pictures and post them later!
jumpy.gif

All of these pictures are absolutely adorable!

I think that maybe you could do two categories and then an overall winner.

(It's just an idea and you do not have to do if it's too much trouble.)

Just a reminder, because we did not have enough entries the ending date was extended to tonight at midnight. All entries must be posted on this thread by midnight of 8/19/2013! I will set up the polls tomorrow and then in a few days we will have some winners! Get your entries in now while you still have time!

We have ties on both polls! If it is okay with everyone, I will pick the winners from the ties. That way the winners will be announced later today instead of a few more weeks. I will only break the ties. So if you are in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd all by yourself then you win that place. How does that sound to everyone?

We have some winners!
woot.gif

We had entries from both people living in the U.S. and people living in countries outside of the U.S.. Though I was happy to have people in other countries enter, I could not ship the prizes to them, so I dived the contest into two different categories. The polls determined most of the results but there were a few ties so I broke them by picking the winners from the ties. Okay, here we go!

People living in countries outside of the U.S.

1st Place

Nannykin!

900x900px-LL-04b14e8b_photo.jpeg

2nd Place

Crazycluck86!

900x900px-LL-0252d345_20130718_083341.jpeg

3rd Place

Cemani Farm!

900x900px-LL-ab92d117_anak_ayam_cemani.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom