Ended Broodies and Their Babies Photo Contest

Pics
IMG_20210131_145846.jpg

I love the rooster in your profile pic! I used to have Silkies, but they were all white. I've wanted red and blue since, but I didn't know they could look like that roo! 😍
Thanks! 🥰 He has a lovely friendly personality and makes a nice variety of coloured offspring especially with my silver partridge girl.
IMG_20220405_123355.jpg

Beautiful babies and her coat is wonderful what feed are you using?
Thanks!! Honestly, I cannot remember which brand it was at that time. (Took this photo last year) It was just a non-organic All Flock, I believe. But I have always fermented the feed for my chickens and ducks. They also get veggies everyday, and they get TONS of bugs from foraging. My neighbors even use my ducks for bug control. Lol

My ducks would sign up for that job in a heartbeat too they always try to test the limit like in Jurassic park. They know they aren’t allowed but they still occasionally try to dig at the edges of the boundaries for new bug spots. I remember last summer my little girl who is a slug fiend ate so many slugs she threw them up. I rinsed them with the hose and sprayed them near the grass went away for ten minutes and she came back to finish them off lol.

Back
Top Bottom