Broody.net incubators? Anybody ever use one.

aapuzzo

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 16, 2016
Anybody ever use one of the incubators from broody.net (Ukrainian based company). They seem way better made then the cheaper Chinese made incubators on Ebay ( I own 2 different ones). I have tried these on Ebay eggs and had terrible results. After about 5 attempts with 12 eggs each I have had a total of 3 eggs hatch. I have even thrown in fertile eggs from my own flock as a control. This has forced me to go to the local Agway to buy a friend for the sole survivors. I was about to pull the trigger on a Brinsea Ovation 24 but see this model is actually getting bad reviews even though Brinsea seems to get great reviews overall. I want one with automatic humidity control.
After searching Ebay I found a few incubators from this company "Broody". Seems like a completely different design than anything else out there. It is collapsible, has automatic humidity control, washable, and even a battery backup for slightly less than a Brinsea after the expensive shipping fee. The automatic egg turner looks really well made too. The larger units are alot cheaper and include wifi for monitoring but I don't need one that big. The fact they are in a washable case seems like a great idea after having the poor fitting lids that warp on the cheap plastic incubators.
Any opinions?

Back
Top Bottom