Brower Tophatch VS Hovabator Genesis

Keisha

Songster
12 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Iowa
Looking into getting a better incubator than my LG still air, and I was wondering which one of these two would be better, and if you have one how do you like it? Also, I have a turner that would work in the hovabator, does the Tophatch come with turner ? Or do you buy that seperately

I have the Hova w/a Turner + fan. I get good hatches from it -I bought a top hatcher _ me and the mothership
just never bonded LOL --- Way more noisey then the Hova - but if you read a lot of people really like it -

Get the Hova!!! Like Shari said, I couldn't get a bond going with my Tophatch either. VERY noisy and very hard to keep temp stable. Kept getting huge temp spikes. But some people really like them.

I know I am in the minority but I love my brower top hatcch. Made of heavy plastic and is dishwasher safe. Mine is not noisy but the light flashing is annoying. I put a towel over it and now it dont bother me. I have had great hatches so far with an occasional low hatch rate. Only 0% hatch rate that I got was the quail eggs. Thanks to the stupid power outage.

theres better bators then the lg still air??
hmm.png
hmm.png

wink.png
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom