Browning leaves on Mini Rose

GoldyKai

Chirping
May 19, 2023
My mini rose, Rosaline, was recently attacked by spider mites and has been very slow to recover. As soon as things look up, something else goes wrong. Now the edges of her leaves are turning brown. She’s also very fragile. Any suggestions on how to save her?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 2
I have not. I’m fairly inexperienced with gardening, so I have a question: what would epsom salt do?
It will help to increase the flower quality, improve nutrient intake, helps protect against disease, and will improve the soil pH. All you have to do is sprinkle the epsom salt all around the base of the plant, but make sure it's not in direct contact with the stem, and then work it into the soil. After that, water it and let the epsom salt do its thing!

It will help to increase the flower quality, improve nutrient intake, helps protect against disease, and will improve the soil pH. All you have to do is sprinkle the epsom salt all around the base of the plant, but make sure it's not in direct contact with the stem, and then work it into the soil. After that, water it and let the epsom salt do its thing!
I will try that. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom