Bruises

i bit her lots last night
tongue.png

and snarled..that did seem to help but she still bit me hard
hmm.png

She is dominant to you. She bit you back cause it works. The first thing that happens is you back off when she bites and in that instant she wins. You actually can't back off. You are gonna have to quit playing rough with her and teach her some manners by being the pack leader. She has to submit to you. I love watching Cesar Milar's Dog whisperer. He has a lot of good advice and techniques on his show. I would try and get with an obedience trainer ASAP if you cannot make progress, they can show you safely how to use the techniques for the behaviors you want. Biting is unacceptable. Playing with her isn't the only way to have a good time with your dog. Walking and giving her a job are actually activities to define your roll as pack leader. G. Sheperds love having jobs and it gives them focus and drive which prevents other bad habits from developing.

Quote:
Hummm
Maybe you should wear here out good before play?
Throw her a ball 15 times or something....
idunno.gif

im scared to play with her like that after she gabed my foot and dragged me threw the yard
hide.gif

she gets "too" excited
hmm.png

Quote:
Hummm
Maybe you should wear here out good before play?
Throw her a ball 15 times or something....
idunno.gif

im scared to play with her like that after she gabed my foot and dragged me threw the yard
hide.gif

she gets "too" excited
hmm.png

Let your parents handle her... they need to be the ones to train this dog. Not you...

Quote:
hide.gif

she gets "too" excited
hmm.png

Let your parents handle her... they need to be the ones to train this dog. Not you...

my step dad is never home and when my mom is home from work shes dead tired
hmm.png

Quote:

hmm.png

I understand that...its tough..
Just be careful with that dog... i'd hate to see you get hurt by her..

Quote:
hmm.png

I understand that...its tough..
Just be careful with that dog... i'd hate to see you get hurt by her..

i will
hmm.png
i only have enough ghetto ninja skills to fight off a cat..

Back
Top Bottom