Brunswick Maine Agricultural swap April 28th saturday

hoppy

I'm not all fluff
12 Years
May 5, 2007
central maine
I just heard about this swap today. I called the store for info. it is running from 9-2.April 28th saturday
it's an agricultural swaps, so poultry, farm items, farm products etc.
located at 24 Farley Rd, Brunswick
so if you are coming, what are you bringing? or what are you looking for, post it here.
(editted to add the date of the swap- what a no brainer that was to miss)

Last edited:
certainly, many people come just to buy. bring a box or a carrier if you plan to buy anything living. boxes seem to be hard to come by at some swaps.
no one has posted what they are bringing but if you post what you are looking for, that might help it get brought vs if space is limited in the vehicle that it gets left at home.
Can I buy chickens at this swap? I dont have anything to swap?

i was in brunswick today and i stopped into the tractor supply store and checked it out. good size parking area. they have a sign when you walk in the door saying farm swap this saturday. 9-2. i talked to a manager about the swaps he said he doesnt do anything with them but he told me that coleen is the ladys name that organizes the swaps. i asked about chick days that started in febuary and ran thru easter. he also said that warmer weather will hopefully get people coming to there swaps. i told him i attend most of the augusta swaps and that brunswick is the same distance as augusta so i will attend future brunswick swaps as well.

Last edited:
I'll be attending this in lieu of Augusta's swap. I would like black Ameraucanas. I have kids so I need a roo that isn't too aggressive or a cockerel I can raise. Great feathering is important.

if you can get more dates of swaps for brunswick i will keep that list updated. i asked them to call me when they had dates but you know how that goes.

i was in brunswick today and i stopped into the tractor supply store and checked it out. good size parking area. they have a sign when you walk in the door saying farm swap this saturday. 9-2. i talked to a manager about the swaps he said he doesnt do anything with them but he told me that coleen is the ladys name that organizes the swaps. i asked about chick days that started in febuary and ran thru easter. he also said that warmer weather will hopefully get people coming to there swaps. i told him i attend most of the augusta swaps and that brunswick is the same distance as augusta so i will attend future brunswick swaps as well.

if you are looking to show the ameraucanas, be careful. some people call their easter eggers americaunas and they are NOT. i found that out our first yr of showing, had to start all over the next yr.
I'll be attending this in lieu of Augusta's swap. I would like black Ameraucanas. I have kids so I need a roo that isn't too aggressive or a cockerel I can raise. Great feathering is important.

Back
Top Bottom