Budgie Eggs!

Pics
IMG-20211212-WA0002.jpg

RABBITIES! :3

Another sad update. The third baby died. My uncles tried whipping out an excuse which went like "it starved to death" but I instead told them to sent me pics of the dead bird. They were caught off guard as I never ask for dead bird pics, I don't like seeing them. But I had to this time to make sure they weren't lying. But in an interesting turn of events, they sent me the photo of the fourth baby again, just another angle. I easily understood it was a 0 days old baby and not a 3 day old one. I grilled them over phone and then they sent me the actual pic and clearly the baby was fed as it's crop was full. I'm not sure why they are lying, but I'm sure they have a hand in the bird's death. I'll update when I find out what they did. I'll return home on the 24th of this month after my older sister's A Levels are finished. But seems like all the babies will die this time. I've my hopes down

SPOILT FOOD!
- I was talking with that liar over phone and told him to go in the bird's room. He went there. Then I told him to turn his video on and show me around. He did. I didn't find anything off or weird except their food looking a bit too green. "Lighting maybe" I thought in my head. I was still confused so I decided to call my all time favourite driver uncle. He's always busy with driving my dad around but in his spare time he went to check my birds. The green stuff was MOLD! The liar one was too lazy to clean my birds food! If you don't know, I live in a weird place where high quality budgie food can't be found. Only cheap and dirty ones in bulk can be found. So I always wash them, dry them in the sun and sieve properly before feeding to my birds. But as I am not present with them at the moment, he thought he could get away with not cleaning them. Damp and dusty, mold began to grow. And my birds ATE THEM!!!! Everyone has loose motion now but I'm not really worried as it's not serious and adult birds can tolerate it a bit but what I'm worried about is all the bacteria they consumed. But of course the baby birds couldn't take it and died! My fave uncle is now in charge of taking care of the birds till I return. Who to even keep at this point, the first one stole my baby chicks, this one is lazy and a big liar. I'm not sure the older 2 babies are gonna make it till next morning. But I'm not gonna worry about something I can't control. But I'll be focusing on is getting that liar sacked. He's evil and vile. I can never hate him enough. He has no regard for life what so ever.

That's awful. It's always hard to find someone who cares as much as you do. I think a lot of people just don't know. They figure it'll be ok, and some point to wild birds eating just about everything. What they don't ever see is those same wild birds dying from what they ate. . .

Driver uncle sounds cool, and he seems to get how much the birds mean to you.

Back
Top Bottom