Budgie Eggs!

Pics
The first one would be a blue based greywing budgie with purple factor (random addings to a birds color, it can be either grey factor, dark factor which just makes the existing color darker and purple factor. Here it has a bit of purple factor making it VERY pretty!:))
Thank you agian! I have come to the conclusion that budgie genetics is complicated! :lau I really like the purple ones

View attachment 2841069
View attachment 2841070
View attachment 2841072
And these colours? All so pretty :love I need to stop looking up budgie pictures:lau
(All not my pictures)
The second pic is a Lacewing birb (mix of Albino birb which is all white and cinnamon birb which has reddish wing markings instead of black) Albino and Cinnamon budgies are rare too! And the chance of these two genes mixing is ONLY 3% making this mutation HYPER DUPER ULTRA RARE (I always wanted one, never got it)

The second pic is a Lacewing birb (mix of Albino birb which is all white and cinnamon birb which has reddish wing markings instead of black) Albino and Cinnamon budgies are rare too! And the chance of these two genes mixing is ONLY 3% making this mutation HYPER DUPER ULTRA RARE (I always wanted one, never got it)
Should have guessed! I all was end up liking the rare breeds/colours, its my favourite out of all the pictures! :lau

Back
Top Bottom