buff and white silkie roos

Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
NE Ohio
These boys are approx 6-8 months old. The light buff has a light comb and eyes but other than that he is nice. They have been in a roo pen and there's been some squabbling. The others are nice looking BQ cockerals. I can ship if you send a box. Shipping is anywhere from 45.00 to 70.00 depending on where you live and how much the box weighs. I can combine shipping if you would like more than one and will do a discount for more than one. Pickup is always welcome. I am NPIP certified. If you would like more pics of a certain one just pm and let me know. Thanks for looking
jumpy.gif

Light buff and white 10.00 each

Last edited:
I just wanted any one that is interested in these birds to know i bought some white silkie chicks from vanessa and they are absolutely everything i could ask for. Amazing type i know the one pullet i have will take at least BOB possibly champion feather leg at a couple shows this spring. You cant go wrong with her these are all very nice looking boys. I love the splash and just wish i werent broke because id take him in a heart beat!!!!! Thanks agaim vanessa

Back
Top Bottom