Buff Orp/Cochin? PIC

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
I bought one from Mrs Patty (patyrdz) and I was looking for pictures of them. Splash is a little pullet *6 weeks. She has orange, and blue, and dark blue on her. She's super cute! Anyone else have them??? I'll try to get pictures when I get home!

The dark chick beside Splash is a pure cochin (Juice) and in front is Fro a silkie mix
22333_06-13-09_1509.jpg

Last edited:
:lauAwww! They are cute!
The orange and blue on is an Orpington/cochin mix! She is a cutie! The silkie was stolen!!
gig.gif
I had that chick for SIX weeks and NEVER noticed it had the little knot on her head! Then here comes Zaboo with her skunk like smelling skills and sniffs her out!
lau.gif
lau.gif
That chick has the most beautiful eyes!! I hope you enjoy them!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
OOOOOOO that hurts!!
lau.gif

well skunk senses tend to cause that

(to anyone out there that's thinking this is serious its not)

I think so. She gets eggs and hatches them. I was wondering if anyone had adults or older chicks. Splash is super cute
tongue.png

Yep it was the lady from Sanford! She has beautiful cochins and Buff Orpingtons! She had them together for the winter and she gave me some eggs. Well I got three crosses and they are cute. I traded her a pair of Favorelle chicks for a pair of cochins and I love her cochins! That one in my avatar!! Heres the roo like zaboos he's a cutie too!!

23788_p6130009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom