Buff Orpington, Black Australorp - Still confused

Quote:
Well thank you MissPrissy this is exactly the kind of knowledge the guy was looking for to help us newbies to "grow". LOL It's just amazing how people can see from a far or just a pic & notice things that make a difference. And that's why everyone likes putting pics up because this way people are giving an opinion on what they're seeing & not what's just being described. I'm not sure it would dawn on me to take note of the color of the legs. Of course until now... LOL That's education.
wink.png

Well, I want to be mad but I cannot let myself. This has been a wonderful experience, and I have learned a lot of things about raising chickens. When I order chicks from a reputable hatchery in the spring, I will be much more knowledgeable and confident in my abilities!

Quote:
If they were that big when you got them, I'm sure they knew too. I really can't believe how some people treat newbies. Sad.

hugs.gif

Now you just have to buy enough hens for all of them...
thumbsup.gif

They were two weeks old when I first bought them, but I brought them back at about 12 weeks when I thought they were roosters, but they told me they were positive that they were all hens.

Back
Top Bottom