Buff Orpington Love Thread

Jun 29, 2020
As we all know, Buff Orp hate seems to be an integral part of the BYC community. I can't talk for everybody here, but there is also the seemingly silent majority that loves Buff Orps and all of their wonderful antics. I understand that all of the Buff Orp hate is in satire, but when our love for our chickens is undermined, I can speak for myself and say it's upsetting. I think it's time to get rid of the hate and create a more loving community for ALL breeds! So all of you Buff Orpington lovers, come over here, now's the time to show your love and appreciation for the wonderful chickens that make us all a little bit happier.

Rules:
1. NO BUFF ORP HATE!!
2. No directly insulting or talking about other members
3. Share your pictures! WE LOVE PICTURES!!

Now go ahead and spread some love!

I have one buff orp!
Goldie (the most original name ever)
She is very sweet
IMG_2765-2.jpg
IMG_2693-2.jpg
IMG_2265.jpg
IMG_1278.jpg

I have a BO rooster. I'm not in love with him; he can be a bit of a butthead. But I sure would like to hatch a cross with him and Black Austrlorp hens, however. I think that would be very pretty. I'm getting some Blue Australorp chicks in June; that would be a pretty cross too.

His feathers shimmer in the sunlight. When the breeze blows through his hackles... swoon.

I have a BO rooster. I'm not in love with him; he can be a bit of a butthead. But I sure would like to hatch a cross with him and Black Austrlorp hens, however. I think that would be very pretty. I'm getting some Blue Australorp chicks in June; that would be a pretty cross too.

His feathers shimmer in the sunlight. When the breeze blows through his hackles... swoon.
Ooo that cross sounds really cool! Yeah, roosters can be kinda temperamental, I get that.

Back
Top Bottom