Buff Orpington silver laced Wyandotte cross?

jay873

Songster
5 Years
Jul 28, 2016
I have a buff Orpington rooster and 3 silverlaced wyandotte hens I want to cross them I know that I will get sex links but what would the females look like vs the males anyone have pictures ?

Go to my link at the bottom of my signature, I had one rooster last year. He was butchered so only the one picture of him younger.

Edited to say the 6th picture down is him.

Have you been to the sex linked information thread? I believe your cockerels from that mix will have laced feathering, and the females will be a solid color. Interested in outcome myself. I have a EE roo (avatar) and a BE cockerel. Both will (hopefully) be put over PBR and Dom for black sex links, and over SLW, Col. Wyandotte for red sex links. Hopefully, all sex links can be correctly id. at hatch.

Have you been to the sex linked information thread? I believe your cockerels from that mix will have laced feathering, and the females will be a solid color. Interested in outcome myself. I have a EE roo (avatar) and a BE cockerel. Both will (hopefully) be put over PBR and Dom for black sex links, and over SLW, Col. Wyandotte for red sex links. Hopefully, all sex links can be correctly id. at hatch.
I couldn't find it I was hoping they would look similar to a golden laced Wyandotte but either way id love them I also want to breed him with barred rocks and a isa brown

Ok i hav a slw rooster and other breeds of hens i cant get my hands on a buff orf yet people told me i’d hav great dual purpose chicks of that cross thats why i’mcurious

Back
Top Bottom