Buff orpington thread!! The sassiest bread!

Here is my first henries from a chick. She is the queen. The other is the companion with some chicks from hatch eggs. Two chicks are buffs one is going to be a roo. I'm hoping to breed him with my hens.
IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0857.JPG

Thank you!

My roosters name is Reggie, and although he's a little more colorful than what I like in a CL, he has an amazing temperament towards people and his hens. We love him.

Here's a pic of him and some of his hens. Hen in front is Poppy, the hen in the back looks a little rough because she survived a fox attack with 1 wing and half a tail. Her name is furiosa after Fury Road character :)

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1018.JPG

I do sell eggs, chicks, and juveniles and sometimes point of lay and laying birds.

Let me know if you're interested.

Here's some Nugget and Reggie babies to keep the post on track about Buff orps, lol.
IMG_1978.JPG

And here's Nugget being returned to us after she stowed away in the air conditioning repair mans van and was only discovered after she flew out at his next stop. Luckily the place he was at had a cage.

IMG_1242.JPG

This is Nugget and Chub.
IMG_1243.PNG

Shes nice, your crested cream legbar are awsome!!!! Would you happen to sell eggs??

Thank you!

My roosters name is Reggie, and although he's a little more colorful than what I like in a CL, he has an amazing temperament towards people and his hens. We love him.

Here's a pic of him and some of his hens. Hen in front is Poppy, the hen in the back looks a little rough because she survived a fox attack with 1 wing and half a tail. Her name is furiosa after Fury Road character :)

View attachment 1142595

View attachment 1142606

I do sell eggs, chicks, and juveniles and sometimes point of lay and laying birds.

Let me know if you're interested.

Here's some Nugget and Reggie babies to keep the post on track about Buff orps, lol.
View attachment 1142608

And here's Nugget being returned to us after she stowed away in the air conditioning repair mans van and was only discovered after she flew out at his next stop. Luckily the place he was at had a cage.

View attachment 1142609

This is Nugget and Chub.
View attachment 1142610

I wish my chickens would interact with other animals ( other than dead mealworms)

I love my Orpingtons! Ross is an excellent protector, and event though he's sometimes a jerk towards me, and hasn't learned to be a gentleman towards his ladies yet, I wouldn't give him up without a fight. Daisy was my sweetest, most friendly girl, but then she went broody. Now she's the enforcer of the flock, and makes sure that the chicks that she raised don't get out of line. She turned out to be the tiniest hen, but Ross makes up for it by being huge.

Attachments

• 20170517_074134.jpg
    20170517_074134.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 7
He's gorgeous!

I love my Orpingtons! Ross is an excellent protector, and event though he's sometimes a jerk towards me, and hasn't learned to be a gentleman towards his ladies yet, I wouldn't give him up without a fight. Daisy was my sweetest, most friendly girl, but then she went broody. Now she's the enforcer of the flock, and makes sure that the chicks that she raised don't get out of line. She turned out to be the tiniest hen, but Ross makes up for it by being huge.

"I do sell eggs, chicks, and juveniles and sometimes point of lay and laying birds.

Let me know if you're interested."

Don't tempt me! Maxed out right now but if I ever want to replace my Roo I might just have to buy one of your CL's. He's gorgeous!

"And here's Nugget being returned to us after she stowed away in the air conditioning repair mans van and was only discovered after she flew out at his next stop. Luckily the place he was at had a cage."

That is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom