Buff Orpingtons are angry evil chickens!

tomstephens

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Charlotte NC
very-angry-buff-orpington.jpg

Ok so they aren't really but in this picture Beth sure looks it!

Quote:
Funny post.

My gosh, little Beth looks positively vindictive, evil, and capable of doing great damage to the unsuspecting mealworm bringer. Glad she's not really like that. Boy, makes ya believe they descended from dinosaurs, doesn't it?

Quote:
I know. Our pint-sized X Link, Rita, looks just like a T-Rex when I have food. (In the Storytubes vid I said that too) I once narrated a Jurassic-park sort of thing in my backyard for my mom, acting it out while "jelly-thirsty, terrifying T. Rexs chase me for my last remaining rations. Thinking quickly, I duck into the shelter- only to find it populated by Veloceraptors (chicks)! I dash farther in... a saber-tooth tiger (my cat) confronts me, growling (purring)! I am faced with a terrifying choice... death or certian death... I race back out to the T. Rexs, stuffing my P-B-&-J into my mouth. Instantly the hulking dinosaurs retreat in disgust. I am saved!"

Yeah. Hey, I was bored.

You take one more picture of me and I'll...................................................................................................................................

Um, birds *are* descended from dinosaurs, if you believe that. (I don't want to debate and hijack this thread, just wanted to mention that I believe in evolution guided by divine intervention so birds and dinosaurs being similar makes sense to me...
wink.png
).

Back
Top Bottom