Buff Orpingtons

shaganjoss

Hatching
9 Years
Mar 12, 2010
Hi we are a small farm in New Jersey and already have Light Brahma hen who is like part of the family, and we re looking to expand. We would like to know if anyone know a small farm who has any Buff Orpington chicks? We would just like to purchase 2 and are willing to do some driving for them! Thanks!

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio. I think you will like it here. There are a lot of great folks here. You may want to list your wants under the items wanted section. You may have more luck there.
thumbsup.gif

Welcome to BYC! I'm in eastern PA and will have some buff orp chicks due to hatch this Monday. If you're interested in a few and want to check for distance, we are in Slatington, PA 18080. Feel free to check out my web site link under my user name to see some of my birds.

welcome-byc.gif
from Indiana!
frow.gif
Check out local feedstores, and places like Tractor Supply, and Rural King, if no luck there, check out craigslist. Thats how I found my Buff Orps last year. Best way to search on Craigslist is too go to the farm & garden section, and type in chickens, check all areas you're willing to drive to to find them. We found a farmer in Kentucky with them, and when we got there... He had all kinds of breeds! I left with 20+ chickens, and he didn't even charge me that much... I think it average out to .75 cents a piece. I took the kids, and it was a wonderful experience for them! Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom