Buff Orps Hen or Roo

I have the same question! Thank you in advance for your help. I have a buff orpington, a speckled sussex, a cream legbar and two black bantam silkies, all born May 2nd. My buff has been twice the size of the others from the beginning. Recently, she's gotten very red and defined comb and waddle, started getting aggressive and pecking me (ouch!), and I think this morning was working on a cockadoodledoo. Is my she a he? Sorry, not great pix.

I have the same question! Thank you in advance for your help. I have a buff orpington, a speckled sussex, a cream legbar and two black bantam silkies, all born May 2nd. My buff has been twice the size of the others from the beginning. Recently, she's gotten very red and defined comb and waddle, started getting aggressive and pecking me (ouch!), and I think this morning was working on a cockadoodledoo. Is my she a he? Sorry, not great pix.
Looks like a cockerel to me.

Thanks much. I really can't tell from the feathers, I'm not experienced enough. Unfortunately going to have to give this lovely guy away ...

Back
Top Bottom