Okay so I am working on putting up a shed/coop. It's one that we got for free off of CL , disassembled it and brought it here. It has been sitting out ever since and we've had some rain. Well for the most part the wood has dried but there are some pieces that have black(looks like mold) on it. The wood itself is still in good condition, not rotted or anything. Is there anything I can put on the wood to get rid of the mold? I'd hate to throw away a nice piece of plywood b/c of it. I was thinking of spraying it with bleach water and see if that helps. Any other suggestions?