building the new BREEDER HOUSE follow my progress with updated pics

It appears to be a frame intended for a commercial greenhouse. The eye hooks are for hanging baskets. I would use caution in useing just any frame. The car canopy frames would be light weight. This frame is intended to have heavy flower baskets hanging from it.

banjo needs to give us an update. Its not like he has anything else to do.....like caring for his huge flock, working or family!

Now to go finish our much needed coops!
Love your setup.... May I ask what size your frame is? As well as what the manufacturer is?

deb

yes this is my own design im sorry for not postting anny more pice but we have been verry bussy here on villamill farms this week my son has a show in pryor and i have to work an auction in coweta so hopfully i will get to work on it and will be posting more pics this week end

actually Those rings are eye bolts used to tighten up on the connectors between pipes. The connectors come in sizes to accomodated about three or four different diameter pipe. There are several manufacturers who make them for various pitch roofs from flat to low pitch to high peaks. All are designed for canvas roofs or light weight roof coverings.

I was just curious about the physical size of the one the OP had. and who the manufacturer was. I have about three likely candidates that I have been choosing from. All the ones I have been shopping for are kits where you buy the connectors from them and supply your own pipe.

Its an inexpensive option for someone who has little in the way of funds to do a decent shelter. These are much much better than carports that have canvas covers on them like what you get at Lowes or Home Depot.

deb

It appears to be a frame intended for a commercial greenhouse. The eye hooks are for hanging baskets. I would use caution in useing just any frame. The car canopy frames would be light weight. This frame is intended to have heavy flower baskets hanging from it.

banjo needs to give us an update. Its not like he has anything else to do.....like caring for his huge flock, working or family!

Now to go finish our much needed coops!

Wow. That is very impressive! You know what your doing. Can't wait to see the finished results.
highfive.gif

We are soon acquiring our own acreage (no more leased land!) and will be suing a carport for a permant breeder house. So glad banjo started this thraed, because I am stealing his ideas and will be using them!

actually Those rings are eye bolts used to tighten up on the connectors between pipes. The connectors come in sizes to accomodated about three or four different diameter pipe. There are several manufacturers who make them for various pitch roofs from flat to low pitch to high peaks. All are designed for canvas roofs or light weight roof coverings.

I was just curious about the physical size of the one the OP had. and who the manufacturer was. I have about three likely candidates that I have been choosing from. All the ones I have been shopping for are kits where you buy the connectors from them and supply your own pipe.

Its an inexpensive option for someone who has little in the way of funds to do a decent shelter. These are much much better than carports that have canvas covers on them like what you get at Lowes or Home Depot.

deb

yes it is not a green house frame or one you can get from lowes the manufactior is CLEAR SPAN it is a comersial strenth clear span and i got a 12.5 oz heavy duty cover to go over it

What you are doing is GREAT! Everyone on a budget needs to follow this thread. Can I ask how much you have spent so far? Not trying to be nosey,Just think its important to let everyone know. That is a real nice job & I will check back. Good for "pros" & amatures alike.

Back
Top Bottom