My new chicken home!

Cool!
Where in this world are you located?
Looks like desert.
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
1596923544210.png

I might have just glanced over the post, but how many birds does this fit? I've got 15, and I need to upsize. This coop looks large enough, and it looks amazing. Did you use any blueprints for it? Do you happen to have a materials list?

I might have just glanced over the post, but how many birds does this fit? I've got 15, and I need to upsize.
I've read a lot of different blogs that says you need 2-3 Sq ft of space for the coop and 8-10 Sq ft of run. I have 70sq ft of run and 21 Sq ft of coop. So I can have for 9-10 chickens. And my coop and run is very high with a lot of roosts, so they have a lot of space. Do you have pics of your coop? How many chickens do you have?

I've read a lot of different blogs that says you need 2-3 Sq ft of space for the coop and 8-10 Sq ft of run. I have 70sq ft of run and 21 Sq ft of coop. So I can have for 9-10 chickens. And my coop and run is very high with a lot of roosts, so they have a lot of space. Do you have pics of your coop? How many chickens do you have?
Rule of thumb is 4 SF per chicken in the coop and 10 SF in the run.

Back
Top Bottom