Bulls getting circumcised?

lau.gif
That's a new one to me!

lol.png
I am shocked..................... I looked up the subject, and found nothing of the matter for anything but humans. I called my friend up, and told her that I had this on a forum, and she STILL swears it is true. She says sometimes the "sheath wont open for the bulls "member" and this is why its done. I am beginning to think, that she is gonna call me up in a week, and say " Gotcha!!!!"
Gawd help us all.

Please tell me this person is going to have a girl. At least circ'ing a girl is illegal. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me that she doesn't think male humans HAVE to be circ'd because if they didn't their foreskin would never retract.

Does she know that the US is one of a very, very few countries in the world that has the majority of male humans circ'd? The VAST MAJORITY of men in this world are intact, and I believe their 'members' to use her term are working just fine...

If she is that ignorant of the male anatomy (human or otherwise) I'm wondering how she got pregnant in the first place.
roll.png

Circumcision is one of those issues that drives me nuts. I don't mind when people do it because they have researched the FACTS, understand the pros and cons and the surgery, and then decide it's best for their child, ensure proper anesthesia is used, etc.

But when parents choose to do it because they think that the foreskin will never retract if they don't, or just to make the kids look like the other kids that drives me crazy! Should we all have nose jobs at birth so our noses will all look exactly alike??

Since medicaid stopped paying for routine circ here in NC, the circ rates have fallen dramatically. It is considered plastic surgery to routinely circ newborns JUST because they are born with boy parts, and so a waste of taxpayers money - no major medical group (AMA, AAP, ACOG, etc) endorses routine circ. About 2/3ds of NC babies are born under medicaid, so it's made a HUGE difference here that medicaid stopped paying for it. Medicaid will now only pay if it is deemed medically necessary due to a real problem like deformity, or the rare chronic UTIs, etc.

Circ rates in NC neborns have fallen from about 80% back in the 80s to around 50% or less with the medicaid ruling coupled with the influx of immigrants who don't really 'get' why we are so obsessed with cutting the ends of our boy's privates off here in the US.

Oh, and NC taxpayers have saved somewhere around $5 million dollars since the rules were changed a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom