Bumblefoot?

Hi, I have a chicken that I am doctoring before I give her to the person who took the rest of my flock recently. This chicken went through molting while the other chickens were still here. All of her feathers grew back except for the ones on her neck and breast. The other chickens started pecking at her so I decided to see if I could heal her up before letting her go with the rest of the flock.
I also noticed that she developed these growths between her toes and her feet look swollen and red.
I bought Hen Healer for her neck and breast and it has helped enough that her pin feathers are growing in ok, but slowly. I read that I should soak her feet in iodine water daily and I did that but it hasn’t helped her feet. She walks ok but her feet look like they would be sore😢 I don’t know what to do. I can’t let her go until I have her healed up. 😩 none of the other chickens had this so I have no idea what to do. Please advise!!
Go ahead and make your own post in the Emergencies /Diseases/Injuries forum so you can get a wider audience of people to help you. This is a thread about ducks, which may not be so helpful for your chicken.

Back
Top Bottom