BUnble Foot

fowlplayer2

Chirping
Feb 23, 2019
THis past Sunday I removed a bumble spot from the foot of my opington rooster he is 1 1/2 year old.. It was about the size of a dime. He is eating and drinking and preening as usual but this evening when I picked him up to change his bandage I noticed some pinking up the back side of his leg its not solid kind just like it at the edges of the leg scales. the legs are not usually hot nor do they seem to be tender to my fooling with them he is not limping or having any problem walking except the fact of a bandage on his foot which he does not care for, should I be concerned at this point and what do I at this point?

Pictures would help. I would keep it clean and add antibiotic ointment of some kind. I suggest bag balm works great. Keep an close eye make sure it doesn’t get fevered. It sure what else but someone else may know more

Pictures would help. I would keep it clean and add antibiotic ointment of some kind. I suggest bag balm works great. Keep an close eye make sure it doesn’t get fevered. It sure what else but someone else may know more

I am and I put triple antibiotic ointment on it when I removed it and each time I have changed the bandage also washed the area with peroxide and dried before outting ointment and new bandage on it.. Thanks for replying

Back
Top Bottom