Butcher Escape (Role Play)

Let's see which character type is the most popular!

• Guard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poultry and other Birds

• Hawks

• Total voters

DuckandChick

Hatching
Jan 22, 2017
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Flocks of happy poultry and other birds once roamed free in the peaceful countryside. However, one night, a gang of people invaded the countryside. They netted the birds and put them into cages. The gang drove off, with their so-called loot.

Dawn was approaching when the gang arrived in the middle of a huge, modern city. They quickly sold off all the birds to a man named Mr Poblo. He was a cruel man and did not care for the birds well. He kept all of them in a room in his mansion. One night, the birds plotted to escape from the mansion and go back into the wild...

Choose from the following character types :

Guard
Guards protect Mr Poblo's mansion from intruders, but will not hesitate to stop any birds from escaping.

Poultry and other Birds
These are birds that now are in Mr Poblo's mansion. They consist of pigeons, doves, thrushes, finches, ducks, quails, geese, peacocks, turkeys and of course, chickens.

Hawks
Hawks are rogue birds that roam the skies of the city. They will hunt down any bird they can find and hunt, and they are one of the biggest obstacles in your journey. They mainly hunt at night.

Application Form (max. 2 per account)

Name :
Character Type :
Species :
History/Background :
Other information you would like to add :
Picture (optional, if you upload, only use your own) :
Username :

This are my two characters :

Name : Johnny
Character Type : Guard
Species : Human
Personality : Loyal
History/Background : Worked in the army before quitting
Other information you would like to add : None
Picture (optional, if you upload, only use your own) : None
Username : DuckandChick

Name : Hish
Character Type : Hawk
Species : Brahminy Kite
Personality : Egotistical, proud, sly
History/Background : Once caught by Mr Poblo himself. Hish fought back, injuring Mr Poblo, and freed the other birds in the process, which didn't thank him, and hence, he began mass hunting.
Other information you would like to add : He likes to think he's the mightiest bird.
Picture (optional, if you upload, only use your own) : None
Username : DuckandChick

Name: Dusk
character type: Hawk
species: Peregrine falcon
personality: Loyal, trustworthy
history: has lived in the city for 3 years and is known to live in a park nearby
other: none
picture: none
username: Fluffers

Name: Cheddar
character type:poultry and others
species: buff orpington chicken
age 2
personality fun, ignorant and fast
history: escaped from a chicken pen to live in the wild, right when she escaped she was caught.
other none
picture none

Name: Dusk
character type: Hawk
species: Peregrine falcon
personality: Loyal, trustworthy
history: has lived in the city for 3 years and is known to live in a park nearby
other: none
picture: none

Name: Cheddar
character type:poultry and others
species: buff orpington chicken
age 2
personality fun, ignorant and fast
history: escaped from a chicken pen to live in the wild, right when she escaped she was caught.
other none
picture none
Great! Both accepted

Back
Top Bottom