Butler bobwhite eggs SOLD....Pa

nautical boy - there are 2 listed on eggbid..here.. http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1217867201

ticks
- they are wild easterns. Nope, we don't ship the turkeys - too big.

p.s. wilds is outside, so thought I'd answer some questions for him. Hope you don't mind.
smile.png

Jody

Quote:
THat's why I said I wish
wink.png

I will see if I can get the quail eggs. Tonight will post as soon as my mom is extra super happy.

Quote:
I'm not good with ebay or eggbid.
lol.png
Was $15 priced for two or was that just the auction price? I definitely want two, I'm just not sure when I can pick them up, since we haven't finished the run yet (and I won't have anywhere to stick them lol).

Cough cough... and maybe I can smuggle in some quail eggs once these ducks are out of my bator... cough cough
lol.png

Shellie the birds on eggbid are on a dutch auction so if the bid goes up to lets say $16.00 each started turkey will cost that price..i have two on there and I it beleive it has ended so i dont know if that bidder wanted one or both..

however i still will have at least one maybe two if he takes both of them..Let me know if you want any and ill see if i have two more available.

Started jakeS i will have left will be $15.00 each

I will also have a 2 1/2 year old tom available, $20.00 for him. he is around 23-24 lbs they dont get much bigger than these weights on the males.

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Okay, if you can hold a jake for me, that'd be great
big_smile.png
I'll get back to you on when I can pick him up. Hopefully this run's finished within a week or two here.

Shellie, the fella who won the auction is taking two, but i will still have one jake maybe 2 not sure yet and the full grown tom..

I will hold 1 for you, if you want two jakes let me know and ill see if i got 2 for sure...

For those who emailed me for females...sorry No jennys or hens available at all, maybe next season..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
Shellie Well your gonna want at least an over size dog crate..In the mean time i will try to pic up a big box that i know will work,,.So if you dont have a big crate i will find you a big box..I got time as your run isnt ready yet..so we are safe..are you gonna cover the top of the run?? They fly really well and my biggest male elmer that is out and about can fly from a standing point straight up 25 ft or more..Awesome to see it when he does it..
ep.gif

charlie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom