1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Button eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jkcove08, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    I have 1 set of eggs to go out Monday!! My girls have been laying 15 to 20 eggs a day so I have a set of 30 eggs ready to box and label. $25.00 will get them to you without a wait!! These guys are all different colors!! These were collected over the last couple days so they are fresh. paypal me at [email protected] and put sold. I am getting tired of using ebay and not getting prompt payment so if there are any others wanting eggs send me a PM and I will let you know when they can be shipped. It is getting cold here so there wont be many more orders going out. Jenn

2. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    i am sooo tempted!!! these are great eggs people!

Jenn here is a pics of your Great Grandbuttons [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jkcove08

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Oh come on Mark, Im sure you need more...lol Thanks for the good words!!!! Jenn

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    haha omg i am soooo tempted to type sold [​IMG] this is maddness! [​IMG]

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I cant wait for monday to roll by to get my eggs from jkcove! I am so excited!!!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  6. jkcove08

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Hey Steve, I just packed your box and printed the shipping label. Ya sure you dont want another 30?? That would only be 62 eggs total..lol Jenn

7. jkcove08

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    OK, I really want these to ship out!!! $20.00 for all 30 eggs and that includes shipping!! I have them boxed and they can get mailed out tomorrw. I need payment before 11 am cental time Monday. Jenn

8. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I wish I could but I dont have the money or room [​IMG]. I know there is someone out there who wants these.

9. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] Santa didn't bring me my bator yet.[​IMG] If only, well maybe soon. sigh.

10. AimsChickies

AimsChickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    SW Florida
    Hi Jen, Still have them? I'll take them if you do.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by