Button Quail Ailment

Quote:
She is still about the same this morning. She is still upright but can't seem to stand on her legs. I am wondering if she had some sort of stroke?

it could be, it does sound neurilogical. A good way to check this is to do one of two things, pick her up and flick at her eyes (dont flick her) just flick like you're going to flick her eye, if she blinks that's a good sign if not you have problems with the brain function.

You can also put her a flat surface, and put one of her feet behind her, kind of like she's resting on only one leg, if she doesnt immediatly right he rleg and stand on it, it's neurilogical (brain).

If it is the brain, it could have been a bonk injury, or she could have a tumor, stroke or something along those lines that effects the brain.

Good news! She is starting to stand and walk a little. it appears the colloidal silver is definitely doing something. She seems to get a little stronger with each dose. I'll keep you all informed. thanks for caring. JB

Quote:
yay good news for sure!!! That youngster diserves more life! LOL! Maybe she just bonked her head good and she just needs heal time and im sure that silver is helpin!

Quote:
Hi..i hope she makes it!..what exactly is this collodial silver stuff?..and where can you get it?...thanks, Wendy

Quote:
Hi..i hope she makes it!..what exactly is this collodial silver stuff?..and where can you get it?...thanks, Wendy

i think at health food stores...though im not 100% certain. You can use it for all animals though I know that.

Quote:
Glad she's doing better.
ya.gif

Hi Everyone. My button quail is up and well. Thanks for all your well wishes.
Colloidal silver can be purchased at health food stores, on-line, and some bird supply stores sell it. My neighbor practices homeopathy and has the equipment to make her own colloidal silver. She supplies me with all I need. Lucky me cause it is not cheap.

Back
Top Bottom