Button quail colors

Sophia_luvbug

Chirping
May 14, 2022
So I’m new to button quail and I’m trying two figure out there colors

BAE77181-1357-406A-9F50-4FD93854D0B8.jpeg

I think the third one is a cinnamon and the fifth is a wild and I think the last one is a blue faced But I have no idea what the others are

Really too young to tell for sure but the first 2 may be white or silver, the 3rd ? could be cinnamon? 4th ?, 5th wild type, 6th red breasted blue face? In the lighting it's really hard to tell what you might have!

Really too young to tell for sure but the first 2 may be white or silver, the 3rd ? could be cinnamon? 4th ?, 5th wild type, 6th red breasted blue face? In the lighting it's really hard to tell what you might have!
Ok thank you

Best guesses:

1-3 are some variant of silver and ivory
4th is probably a blue-faced silver/ivory
5th is either wild-type or possibly gold pearl, depends on if those stripes are yellow or orange
6th is definitely blue face(factor), possibly a double.

Do you know what the parents of each looked like? That could help with some of the guesses.

I feel like #1 is some kind of tuxedo.... ivory, silver, or cinnamon, or something like that.

5 is definitely Wild Color and 6 is definitely double factor blueface.

Not sure about the others.

New pics of them in a week or two will help for sure

I feel like #1 is some kind of tuxedo.... ivory, silver, or cinnamon, or something like that.

5 is definitely Wild Color and 6 is definitely double factor blueface.

Not sure about the others.

New pics of them in a week or two will help for sure
Ok thank you

Best guesses:

1-3 are some variant of silver and ivory
4th is probably a blue-faced silver/ivory
5th is either wild-type or possibly gold pearl, depends on if those stripes are yellow or orange
6th is definitely blue face(factor), possibly a double.

Do you know what the parents of each looked like? That could help with some of the guesses.
I don’t know the parents but thank you

Back
Top Bottom