Button quail late hatch

The little bugger escaped today. Probably jumped on the waterer and out of the box from there. I've made measures for it to not happen again.. But that little guy really cannot be trusted

The little bugger escaped today. Probably jumped on the waterer and out of the box from there. I've made measures for it to not happen again.. But that little guy really cannot be trusted
Well good thing you found him! lol Gosh these chicks can jump the other day I was was in my room just playing on the computer I look over and see the biggest one just jumping around like a weirdo it looked like he was trying to fly!, he reminded me of popcorn. XD

Well good thing you found him! lol Gosh these chicks can jump the other day I was was in my room just playing on the computer I look over and see the biggest one just jumping around like a weirdo it looked like he was trying to fly!, he reminded me of popcorn. XD

Haha "jumping around like a weirdo" XD

The stupid bugger escapes just about every time I let her (I believe it's a girl) out. I've found and caught her every time so far, but she just escaped this morning and is nowhere to be seen :/

The stupid bugger escapes just about every time I let her (I believe it's a girl) out. I've found and caught her every time so far, but she just escaped this morning and is nowhere to be seen
hmm.png
Uh oh good luck finding her! I don't let mine out yet, I only take them out to clean their tank.

Thanks. I've looked in her usual hiding spots, but she's still nowhere to be found.

I left to box in the middle of the room open in case she remembers there's food and stuff in there..

Thanks. I've looked in her usual hiding spots, but she's still nowhere to be found.

I left to box in the middle of the room open in case she remembers there's food and stuff in there..

Birdie, come get my cat, she'll find her for you, but you better duct tape her mouth shut...

Birdie, come get my cat, she'll find her for you, but you better duct tape her mouth shut...

Hm, I don't know if that'd be a good idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom