button quail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kbeagle, Jul 19, 2010.

1. kbeagle

kbeagle CHICKEN AND QUAIL LADY

I am looking for button quail eggs, please pm or email kim if you got some. i am looking for this quail eggs for my friend. thank you. and if you live in north carolina or south carolina, that would be even better. thank you.

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    How many eggs are you looking for? I have a pair of buttons, the hen isn't laying right now but will start up again in a few weeks. When she starts to lay again I could easily gather 6 eggs. Just let me know!

3. kbeagle

I need about 2 or 3 dozen eggs, and how much do you want for them?

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Well ... like I said she isn't laying right now and when she does start to lay I could only give you around 5 - 6 eggs. Other wise they would go bad. [​IMG] As the for price? I'd have to think about it.

5. kbeagle

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Well ... like I said she isn't laying right now and when she does start to lay I could only give you around 5 - 6 eggs. Other wise they would go bad. [​IMG] As the for price? I'd have to think about it.

Kewl, please let me know. and go ahead and take your time to think about the price. lol................... [​IMG]

6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Hey kbeagle: You might try FeatheredObsessions she has like 300 buttons! My female isn't going to be laying for awhile - sorry!

7. kbeagle

thank you, i would contact her and thank you again.

8. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Your Very Very Welcome!

9. kbeagle

I love you byc page, only thing is missing is your quails. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]:pop, figure i wait to see what you going to name the baby quail.

10. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:I already named them! Black one Buddy, Tan one birdy, and the other one is Itty Bitty. They are 2/1 weeks old now 12 days old today! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by