"Button" Reviews wanted please. So what inbucators do y'all use to hatch "button" quail? And why? See more....🙈🙉🙊

WhiteCollarWeezy

Positive Chick
Premium Feather Member
Sep 13, 2022
Central Arkansas
We had a recent cold snap In AR. Temp almost dipped into the teens and my "button" population got hit hard. A few weeks ago I cleaned out their main living facility and moved them into a smaller fresher pen for the winter. I prayed it would help them keep a lil warmer and they have more than enough space...I assure. I even Purchased a lil cheap heater from DG and securely placed it in their new habitat for winter. I know it may have not been the safest solution but it was equipped with the lil kick off button on the bottom side, to Ensure if a fall over did occur it will kick off immediately. Anyway..back on point...I am willing to splurge a lil this time to regrow my "songbirds"... BUT $200$ is my max. AND I prefer to only order from Walmart.com (it's a cash back thing). From my experience auto turners seem to not do "buttons" properly...I mean they are so tiny BUT I also prefer to hand turn because they are Soo small and just in case of turner malfunction. I have done dry hatches. BUT I prefer the other. AND I really dislike having to re calibrate when certain ones are unplugged. Calling all "button" fans who will positively Tell me More please????!!!!)_+)@&

There is nothing special about hatching buttons that you need a specialized incubator. Only difference is turners and if you plan on hand turning that is not an issue for you. But there are options for turners for quail.

Back
Top Bottom