Buttons, buttons, who has the buttons??? I DO!!!!!!**** PICS ADDED****

Oh Jenn..Those are so cute....Do you keep them in the house or where?... hmmm...lol...I didn't realize they were that small either...sure wouldn't make a good nugget!!...lol

Actually thier eggs ship very well. Out of 18 shipments I have only had 3 people say they didnt have any hatch. I then of course offer more eggs for shipping. I am almost certain that those few sets were x-rayed. . I think there has only been 1 or 2 that have broke. As far as how to keep them, I currently have them in a 40 gallon aquarium. I have sand on the bottom with pine shavings over the top. I have plastic plants wired to the mesh top. I use a small chick waterer for them and then the feed in a bowl. If you are in a state that the winters go much below 50 degrees they need to be in the house. Very southern states can have outside avaries and on those sudden cool nights use a heat lamp for them. In Iowa it is esential that they be in the house. My hubby is half done building a large avary for them. It is about 60" long by 36" tall and I think about 18 " deep. I think I am going to try to make some levels for them to go on and utilize the area better. It will have sliding front door and wire mesh for the front and back. I cant wait and will post a pic when it is done. I really love the little guys so much. Sometimes you get the feather pluckers and little agressive ones but not to bad. I only get 4 to 6 eggs a day so I can only send small orders of eggs but I think I am going to get some more to bring another blood line in and then I can have more eggs avaliable at once. One other thing for those of you that cruse ebay please dont be fooled by the one that is showing a male button that is bright blue and red. That is a trick done with the photo enhancer from Yahoo. I went into thier feedback and some people have supposedly payed $100 and more for 12 eggs and that is just really dishonest of that seller. It is one thing to jaz up the pic to make them look the best you can but they do not get that bright colored in real life. Jenn

Back
Top Bottom