Buy It Now - Crested Super Blue Egg Layers 12+

cjwaldon

Crowing
8 Years
Sep 11, 2011
Missouri, USA
My Coop
My Coop
Created using a White Sport Cream Legbar over White Leghorns, my white crested SBELs are now covered by different White Sport Cream Legbar. Chicks will have straight combs and lay blue eggs. I've had great fertility but because I'm already overrun with birds I haven't hatched any of these eggs. If you are looking for some HIGH PRODUCTION BLUE EGG LAYERS these will not disappoint. These girls lay almost every day.

The eggs you will get will be blue. This is the second cross on these SBELS. Resulting chicks will be 3/4 Cream Legbar and 1/4 White Leghorn.

Shipping is an additional $18 to cover postage and packing materials.
I ship eggs individually wrapped in bubble wrap in a small box which is packed inside a larger box.
Paypal only, NO E-Checks (unless you pay in advance and wait for it to clear).
I can ship fewer eggs for those with smaller incubators. Just PM me.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. I offer no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms.

How long do you need it to last? I don't have anything in mind. These will be offered until I need their pen for something else but I don't have anything else in the works just yet.

Back
Top Bottom