buy sell trade TN AL area

What are you looking for? I have some chicks to hatch out in a few days mostly RIRs and then mixed. I have RIR chicks that are older but less than 4 months of various ages. A couple of different roo chicks who are again older but under 4 months. One Light Brahma Rooster full grown, one EE rooster full grown. I have M/M mixed Mallard/Muscovies baby drakes. And a nanny goat. I am in Middle TN about 1+ hours from Nashville Plus our flock is state certified and can travel from state to state depending on the state regulation of each.

I've got duck eggs. I have 2 Khaki Campbell ducks and 1 Mallard duck with a Khaki Campbell Drake, a Peking Drake and a Black & White Magpie Drake so I guess there is a 33% chance of pure Khaki Campbells.

I also have some Gold Phoenix. Most with Rose Combs and 2 with Single Combs.

I have 1 coop with RIR and Buff Orphs with a RIR Roo, and I have another coop with EE hens and 2 SLW hens, 1 EE Roo, 1 Black Australorp Roo and a Red Sex Link Cockerel all running in that coop.

Does any of this intrest you? I live in Florence, Alabama. I am just about 2 miles off the Natchez Trace and Hiway 20 (Savannah Hiway)

Jayare

Forgot to add my 2 SLW hens in my EE pen.

Last edited:
Quote:
Do you have a pic of what the M/M duck will look like? What does it mean your state certified? I assume you are 1 hour South of Nashville?
big_smile.png

Jayare's Chicks :

I've got duck eggs. I have 2 Khaki Campbell ducks and 1 Mallard duck with a Khaki Campbell Drake, a Peking Drake and a Black & White Magpie Drake so I guess there is a 33% chance of pure Khaki Campbells.

I also have some Gold Phoenix. Most with Rose Combs and 2 with Single Combs.

I have 1 coop with RIR and Buff Orphs with a RIR Roo, and I have another coop with EE hens and 2 SLW hens, 1 EE Roo, 1 Black Australorp Roo and a Red Sex Link Cockerel all running in that coop.

Does any of this intrest you? I live in Florence, Alabama. I am just about 2 miles off the Natchez Trace and Hiway 20 (Savannah Hiway)

Jayare

Forgot to add my 2 SLW hens in my EE pen.

I'm wanting to hatch out a few Mallards or mallard crosses this spring so I will keep you in mind. About when do they start laying? Do you have any pics of the mallard/Khaki cross?​

My Khaki's started laying at 20 weeks and 22.2 weeks and the mallard started laying at 25.5 weeks. I have 15 duck eggs in the bator right now and I think about 3 of those are from the mallard. The hatch is supposed to be about the 14th of October.
No idea what they will look like but I can't wait to see how they will look and try to play that game of guess who the daddy is.
If your close by we could meet up somewhere and I could give you some eggs and you could hatch some out and see what you get.

Jayare

Am I too far from you. I have 1 1/2 year old chickens for sale...Black Astrolop, Brahma, Americauna, and moer. Still good layers.

I would like to swap for some incubating eggs. I'd love to get some purebred Dominique chickens and rooster as well.

I have some young buff orphingtons for sale as well.

Pics are on craigslist page

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/grd/843997868.html

Call me at 404-409-2352 if you are interested. Thanks.

The picture on my signature is the m/m mixes. As they grow their coloring is changing. The boys have more green in them and brown, than their sister. I have full size mallard hen and she has started making a nest I don't think she is old enough but she thinks she is at 4 months. Her mate is a Black duck mallard mix. He is black with a green head very very pretty. Both of them fly. My zip is 37050 if you want to google it we are right off of 13 which leads to the interstate going to Nashville left, Memphis right. Our closest big town is Clarksville which is north of Nashville we are north west of it. As far as state certified we had a state vet come out and test our birds so we can show and or ship them. Everyone who is in the state of Tennessee who sells birds are supposed to do this but most don't because they think it is expensive and/or a pain or other reasons. It is maybe hassle but well worth the time to know your birds are healthy and good to go. It is through Tennessee Poultry Improvement Board w/Regulatory Services-Animal Health the vet is very nice and good with the birds.

I have three white geese for sale. don't know what gender they are. They are a pilgram/ embden mix (although since i can't tell my true pilgram ganders apart you might get a true pilgram. ) I also have 3 Black east indy/mallard ducks for sale from this years hatch. I have a drake and two hens. I'm negotable on everything. I also might have a young Royal palm turkey tom (I think) Crystal

I'm open to many types of Birds including ornamental. I'm definitely looking for Mallard and wood ducks, Sebright and campine Chickens, Any Quail variety (NO standard color coturnix or button). I am more interested in eggs because of the health dangers with getting new birds. I'm interested in eggs now and next spring-- so if you will have them come spring let me know.

Back
Top Bottom