Buying chickens

trigger262000

Hatching
Jun 5, 2015
I have a question... I live in Arkansas and I'm wanting to know if there is any place in Arkansas or surrounding states that I can go and buy chickens by the flock ? I heard maybe there was a place in Missouri that you can .. I have been surfing the net and I can't seem to find anything .. I hope this thread makes sense.. All help greatly appreciated !! Thanks in advance

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Which part of Arkansas are you in? I was born in Hot Springs and still love that area. Cackle Hatchery, one of the country's largest hatcheries is located in Lebanon, MO (http://www.cacklehatchery.com/). I've gotten chickens from them on several occasions and have been happy with their birds and service. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your flock.

Hello from Oregon & welcome to BYC. You can check the Buy-Sale- Trade section on here & check for people in your area or possibly Craigslist farm/garden section for people wanted to place whole flocks. Best of luck :)

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom