Buying incubator

ShAwN2015

Hatching
Mar 23, 2015
I'm looking for a small incubator for about 20-40 eggs but I want one that works good with auto turning. I have had one in the past but don't remember the brand that didn't work well. Also a water reservoir is a plus. Any suggestions?

I haven't used many incubators, but I abolutly love my brinsea incubator. It is amazing! I would definatly recommend it to anyone. The brinsea octagon 20 advance might be helpful to you. :)

I'm gone for about 14 days at a time. If I fill the pump and reservoir with water how many days would it last? I can get someone to check it about once a week but that's it.

I'm gone for about 14 days at a time. If I fill the pump and reservoir with water how many days would it last? I can get someone to check it about once a week but that's it.

If you are gone for days on end the Brinsea line with the humidity pump is your best bet. One that does everything for you. you do NOT want to buy a cheaper bator, especially the styrofoam bators if you are not going to be around to monitor them.

If you are gone for days on end the Brinsea line with the humidity pump is your best bet. One that does everything for you. you do NOT want to buy a cheaper bator, especially the styrofoam bators if you are not going to be around to monitor them.
x2!! If you are expecting your bator to do everything for you with no monitoring, then be ready to pull out the cheque book! From what I have read Brinsea seems to be the way to go......If your bank account is big enough. lol

Last edited:
x2!! If you are expecting your bator to do everything for you with no monitoring, then be ready to pull out the cheque book! From what I have read Brinsea seems to be the way to go......If your bank account is big enough. lol
I know if my bank account could back it I'd have one...lol Unfortunetly... no....lol
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom