Buying Mandarin Ducks

HorseLady1

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 7, 2014
I want to buy mandarin ducks (either the really colorful ones or I believe silver). I have looked everywhere and the prices are ridiculous, so does anyone have a pair (of either the colorful one or silver) up for sale that isn't a ridiculous price. I DO NOT want eggs or day old ducklings. I want them to be about two weeks of age to 6 months of age. Here are pictures of them and I want pictures of the ones you guys are (possibly) selling me.

The colorful ones.

(Back right looks grey-ish) or the silver mandarin.

PLEASE! Don't take me to Mallard Lane Farms, because they have ridiculous prices. Anything would help me, but note I won't be able to buy them until almost 2015. So if you sell them regularly and have lower prices and pictures of them, I would be happy to keep your ducks in mind.

BTW: I want the back right one (that was just incase you didn't get it. I don't want the white ones, the silver or colorful are fine with me. And I can not get them for a while, we are currently building a pond and an enclosed space for them, so it will be awhile. If you have both types I would like a male and female of both, depending on price and shipping. Oops, I put 6 months I meant to put 1 month. Thank you!

The prices Mallard Lane has are not ridiculous... that's about normal for mandies and silver wood ducks.

Clint

Back
Top Bottom