Buying Rhode Island Red im from phillipines.

I have no clue. Apart from looking online for local chicken hatcheries or knowing someone near you has the breed you’re looking for I’m not sure how one would go about this from where you live?

I’m not sure what the shipping policy is on hatcheries that are regarding shipping to where you’re located. But places like mypetchicken.com and hatcheries that offer ordering online may be a good place to start. If anything contact them directly and see if they can suggest a local hatchery or resource to get your chickens from. Good luck!

I have no clue. Apart from looking online for local chicken hatcheries or knowing someone near you has the breed you’re looking for I’m not sure how one would go about this from where you live?

I’m not sure what the shipping policy is on hatcheries that are regarding shipping to where you’re located. But places like mypetchicken.com and hatcheries that offer ordering online may be a good place to start. If anything contact them directly and see if they can suggest a local hatchery or resource to get your chickens from. Good luck!

Thank bro for your info...

Back
Top Bottom