BYC and it's Members

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Backyard_Chicken_rancher, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Backyard_Chicken_rancher

Backyard_Chicken_rancher Chillin' With My Peeps

I would Like to and I belive speaking on behalf of all of us Thank all the members here as well as Thrifty for helping all of us Newbies out when we were looking for Information about chickens.
    I for one did not know a dang thing about how to raise chickens, breeds or anything ( I was a green horn I thought a chicken was a chicken you got eggs from it that was it and all eggs were white.....Yep I was green as they come) Now for Thrifty THANK YOU for having this site for all of us Newbies without you and your staff as well as all the other members on this sitew, Who knows were we all may be today. I found the information I needed to build my coop and raise my chickens as well as build my own feeders and brooder boxes and now to have chicks from a broody mom before I would have just thought she was sick or something (not eating much not wanting to move or drinking as much) Not now though Now I know she is a broody and wnats to set on her eggs which is a good thing..lol so lat us all thank everyone on this site for helping everyone else become a great chicken owner

THANK YOU ALL!!! BYC RANCHER...........[​IMG]

2. WhoopiePie

WhoopiePie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2010
    Queens, NY
    ditto [​IMG]

3. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    Thank you BYC for giving us somewhere to be.

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:Yup, I imagine Nifty is pretty Thrifty don'tcha all think?[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I suspect the OP is referring to Nifty Chicken, since I am "The Thrifty Chicken". [​IMG]

<<<<<<<< note my title

Aside to BYC Rancher - spent most of my life in TX

6. litterbitt

litterbitt Out Of The Brooder

Sep 6, 2010
    West Central GA
    YEAH! I love BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by