Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #9 - Write and Win!

Pics
Can I re-enter it after I edit it?

If you are just adding words, you will do the piece no good. If you have new info to add that is different.

@Blooie Lost an all expense paid trip for 4 to AUSTRALIA to me when they counted her words and she only had 499...

Then she ruined the trip for me by refusing to be my Bush Snake beater....

Good luck on the contest....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/picking-the-best-breed-for-your-needs.73329/ Here is the new version. The only reason I re-posted the link is because the last link was posted in Learning Center. This one is in member pages. I guess the next time I enter a contest I ought to read the instructions!:caf

Before the website change, which is when this contest was posted, you actually couldn't post to the learning center, only mods or admins could move articles into there. Since you can now post there, I wonder if it's okay to submit them if they were posted to the learning center?

@sumi do you know? Both of my articles were posted to the learning center so if that's not allowed I'd like to know so I can change it.

We prefer that the members do not post their articles to the Learning Center and put them in the most relevant section instead.

Back
Top Bottom