BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
My turkeys want to explore the whole flippin BH National Forest today. The USFD (D is for Duds) don't take care of it and so there are carcasses of dead beetle-killed trees all around our boundaries. Here am I, playing obstacle course and swinging in and out through the barbed wire fence chasing turkeys through the pine tree slaughter grounds, like, ALL flippin day. :th(Actually it was kind of fun.)

Did you know Fitbit gives you only one step for jumping from one ginormous log to another one? Okay, well maybe not jumping exactly... maybe just hobbling along kind of fast, trying not to break my legs, but still.

All the birds returned to headquarters when it started to snow. Again. So I fed them and put in a new bale for the cows. Now all I have to do is close the coop doors when it gets dark. Which thankfully, it being 7:11 p.m., is NOT YET! :weeA couple months ago it would already have been black night since four o'clock.

There are eggs in the bator, a second bator arriving soon (since DH believes this is at least the semi-apocalypse) plus (what he doesn't yet know) two dozen duck eggs soon to be shipped. (Gotta test it out, and after all we do have a pond...) So far he only believes in chickens. Life is good.

My turkeys want to explore the whole flippin BH National Forest today. The USFD (D is for Duds) don't take care of it and so there are carcasses of dead beetle-killed trees all around our boundaries. Here am I, playing obstacle course and swinging in and out through the barbed wire fence chasing turkeys through the pine tree slaughter grounds, like, ALL flippin day. :th(Actually it was kind of fun.)

Did you know Fitbit gives you only one step for jumping from one ginormous log to another one? Okay, well maybe not jumping exactly... maybe just hobbling along kind of fast, trying not to break my legs, but still.

All the birds returned to headquarters when it started to snow. Again. So I fed them and put in a new bale for the cows. Now all I have to do is close the coop doors when it gets dark. Which thankfully, it being 7:11 p.m., is NOT YET! :weeA couple months ago it would already have been black night since four o'clock.

There are eggs in the bator, a second bator arriving soon (since DH believes this is at least the semi-apocalypse) plus (what he doesn't yet know) two dozen duck eggs soon to be shipped. (Gotta test it out, and after all we do have a pond...) So far he only believes in chickens. Life is good.
Chase the turkeys again tomorrow.
Someone has to beat Mike this week and I'm pretty sure it won't be me this week.

This might be a once in a lifetime thing...Mike not being in first.
Screenshot_20200323-180930.png

We moved the cows today, which means setting up a new electric paddock for them, plus chasing wandering chickens back onto our property. Some hunter will think they're turkeys and shoot them, DH says. The turkeys mostly stayed home--except for the one who thinks she is a chicken. Anyway, lots of steps.

Kiki, whaddya mean "so-so?" :hugs

We moved the cows today, which means setting up a new electric paddock for them, plus chasing wandering chickens back onto our property. Some hunter will think they're turkeys and shoot them, DH says. The turkeys mostly stayed home--except for the one who thinks she is a chicken. Anyway, lots of steps.

Kiki, whaddya mean "so-so?" :hugs
I'm good.
I'm just cranky.

Back
Top Bottom