BYC Buddies FitBit Group

You can take turns wearing yours.
Let him borrow it every other day for a few times and then he will be over it and not want his own. Watch.

I was thinking of doing that but I wondered if it would ruin my stats šŸ¤£ so I said nah.

I think he just wants to laugh at how little I walk vs him who spends all day working outside. (Iā€™ve always been lazy even when I was in shape)

You can take turns wearing yours.
Let him borrow it every other day for a few times and then he will be over it and not want his own. Watch.
My DH insisted he didn't want one. So of course I got him one for Christmas. Now he freaks out if he forgets to put it backon after showering. šŸ˜‚ He's so competitive though. Always has to keep ahead of me with steps. šŸ™„šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø :lau

My DH insisted he didn't want one. So of course I got him one for Christmas. Now he freaks out if he forgets to put it backon after showering. šŸ˜‚ He's so competitive though. Always has to keep ahead of me with steps. šŸ™„šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø :lau

Uh oh I feel that will be my husband šŸ¤£

I am competitive from time to time but I just didnā€™t get that hardcore competitive gene like some of my sisters šŸ˜…

I woke up late. But hey I got close to 8 and a half hours of sleep šŸ˜Š

šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
Screenshot_20200525-085044.png

My problem solved.
It's just a mix up @KDOGG331 ...don't worry. Being in one is enough.
I got to figure out how to quit the one that Kathy is killing me in.
šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200525-103059.png
    Screenshot_20200525-103059.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20200525-103109.png
    Screenshot_20200525-103109.png
    224.8 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom