BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Pics
Thinking of getting my husband the Inspire HR since it’s the same price as the Charge 3 but as I mentioned the only color left in the FitBit website is rose gold so he said no to Charge 3.

I know it’s only a $50 difference (from the Charge 4) but for the sake of being frugal and trying to stick to a budget I feel the $100 FitBit Inspire HR seems like a good choice after the Charge 3.

Yay or nay? An article I read says they’re practically the same except for some minor things.

You don’t need to get it through Fitbit to get premium for 90 days. Everyone here seems to have a new tracker, so we all should have a trial.

Oh really? I didn’t know. Hmm I can see if we have a Best Buy around here tomorrow. I know a lot of stuff closes early now.

@Kiki — didn’t you suggest to only purchase from FitBit? Would Best Buy online count or just stick to FitBit? For sure I am not a fan of buying electronics via Amazon because anyone can sell stuff there. I don’t know if BB is like that too. Thanks.

ETA: Sorry I’m so indecisive. Decided to go with Inspire HR from the actual Fitbit website.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom