BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Old age. Old men do not sleep through the night.
DH has been sleeping through the night since he's been using CPAP. (the mask that only covers the nose) He used to get up 6-7 times a night. Really frustrating for him. It took him a while to get used to it, but he's really happy with it--and hardly ever do his previously irritable sinuses prevent him from using it.

DH has been sleeping through the night since he's been using CPAP. (the mask that only covers the nose) He used to get up 6-7 times a night. Really frustrating for him. It took him a while to get used to it, but he's really happy with it--and hardly ever do his previously irritable sinuses prevent him from using it.
Sinuses aren't the old man problem that I was referring to.

Sinuses aren't the old man problem that I was referring to.
I know what you're talking about. It's miserable. And he has had no problems with it since the CPAP. Neither of us expected this, but as long as people sleep, our bodies (normally) keep those urges in check. As soon as we wake, back they rush. He believed it was his prostate waking him, but it seems it was his (not) breathing. The prostate only kicked in when he woke. Unexpected and very welcome "side effect." 🤷‍♀️

Two ton of wood pellets unloaded and stacked in the greenhouse. There are 5 stair steps into the greenhouse. One hundred plus times up the steps and one hundred times down the steps = 1.000 stair steps done today. Half of those were while carrying a 40 lb. bag of wood pellets.
@Kiki I did the same thing again today. Bought another 2 ton of wood pellets, unloaded them and stacked them in the greenhouse. Another 1,000 plus stair steps just for doing the pellets. That doesn't include any of the other stairs that I also went up and down today.

I had around a ton of pellets already in the greenhouse before adding these last four tom. I should be set for the winter when others are scrambling trying to find pellets.

Last edited:
@Kiki I did t5he same thing again today. Bought another 2 ton of wood pellets, unloaded them and stacked them in the greenhouse. Another 1,000 plus stair steps just for doing the pellets. That doesn't include any of the other stairs that I also went up and down today.

I had around a ton of pellets already in the greenhouse before adding these last four tom. I should be set for the winter when others are scrambling trying to find pellets.
Forgot to put my Fitbit on this morning so I'm a few hours short of steps but I'm already over my daily goal so I won't complain too much.

I painted an old rabbit hutch I had with leftover oil based paint that I used for my chicken coop.

Gonna let it dry for a few days and then maybe use it as a sleeping brooder for my momma hen. It’s too small to be used as anything but for sleeping in.

It’s in the 90s today and I just kept seeing sweat drops fall in the paint bucket.

Gave everyone shed and turned the turkeys’ fan back on after it being off for a few days.

I’m still only at 3,300 steps but I’ve been moving and sweating!

Back
Top Bottom