BYC Buddies FitBit Group

FYI - I just left the Active Minutes Zone challenge because my futbit is a charge 3 and therefor not on the list of devices that work with this challenge.
That challenge is screwed up. It isn't working at all.

No way. It's never too late.
PM Muddy your Fitbit email address or tell me your username and I'll invite you.

I sent muddy a pm already. Im in the group. Thanks! And I have a fitbit inspire hr, so I dont know if that new challenge works for me or not

I swear I haven’t been nearly as lazy as my fitbit is trying to make it look. :oops:
My charger keeps walking away - if only those steps counted 🤔
And I have an issue with my band. The plastic one broke so now I’m using the fabric one, which is a light color so I wash it periodically. It smells worse each time making me think it takes too long to dry and sours. I have tried putting it into the washer and dryer instead of hand wash and air dry. It helped but not much. Any advice? except buying a new band, that’s not in the cards right now.

I swear I haven’t been nearly as lazy as my fitbit is trying to make it look. :oops:
And I have an issue with my band. The plastic one broke so now I’m using the fabric one, which is a light color so I wash it periodically. It smells worse each time making me think it takes too long to dry and sours. I have tried putting it into the washer and dryer instead of hand wash and air dry. It helped but not much. Any advice? except buying a new band, that’s not in the cards right now.

Maybe try using oxyclean when you wash it. I love that stuff, works great for me!

You can get all sorts of after market bands for your fitbit. Here's my favorite kind:
image.jpg
Metal mesh, fits with a magnet, doesn't give me a rash, a little under $10 at Amazon (tho you can pay more, but they're all the same quality ime). Search "band for charge 4" or whatever kind you have. There must be a bazillion & mine is one of the pricier kinds. If you get the kind I have, choose the large size regardless of your wrist measurement; they're easier to slip off and on.

Back
Top Bottom