BYC Convention ???

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
Just wondering (because I Love you guys sooo much) is there ever a BYC convention (we call them conferences),where we can all join together in one state of the USA and meetup? If there is I want to be there in 2009 !!!! Lets vote on it.......got one vote..mine!

I'm in!
big_smile.png

A national Chickenstock would be great, but the logistics make it difficult for a lot of people. Since some of us have livestock other than chickens, it is often hard to find critter sitters when we are away. That doesn't mean it is not feasible.

The Oklahoma Chickenstock is going to be a pretty big deal this year and might be the closest to a national Chickenstock.

If you can't make it to a national meet-up, check out a Chickenstock in your state.

I'm in! Here is my idea:

Let's have it in Key West. That way we can all hang out with the wild friendly chickens and each other at the same time. I bet we could even arrange to have the chicken catcher as a guest speaker. We could all eat cheese burgers in paradise, drink yummy drinks, and eat key lime pie. Then we could all adopt and take home a souvenir rescue chicken!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom