BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Craig is my all time favorite movie actor to slobber over...him in a kilt and I would die..at least a thousand deaths, lol!!! Now THAT is an awesome looking man...perfect in my book..with or without a kilt....
lau.gif
lau.gif

Winter Garden is having a music fest this weekend, and there is supposed to be a band that plays Irish and Scottish music all clad in kilts. I will have to go there this weekend and gets some pics
big_smile.png
yet another thing for me to do with the mascot too
big_smile.png
, think they will let Fancy take a peek underneath????
lau.gif
If not I will be getting some non Fancy pics to go up here for all you kilt lovers
wink.png
Fuzzy butts
jumpy.gif
come in tomorrow
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
I haven't been this busy with the camera since I was trying to get some outstanding red tailed hawk pics for my friends wedding shower - her husband loves red tailed hawks. I will have to find one of those hawk pics for ya'll, got one of a squirrel yelling at a hawk, the hawk didn't eat it either, just flew away.
ep.gif

almost forgot, Scrambled those spiders are really neat, wish I was as crafty as you, my inner Martha only covers crocheting, knitting, cooking, and interesting car repairs. I'll post a pic of my car repair soon, Travis will probably get a big kick out of it too. I get a lot of stares going down the road when people see it
lau.gif

Last edited:
Winter Garden is having a music fest this weekend, and there is supposed to be a band that plays Irish and Scottish music all clad in kilts. I will have to go there this weekend and gets some pics yet another thing for me to do with the mascot too , think they will let Fancy take a peek underneath????

A chicken is never quite what I have pictured under those kilts Lisa!!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a modest Daniel Craig picture..don't want you all to just throw down your hookin or anything!! lol!! You can imagine a kilt if you want, really enough eye candy without it!!
untitled44.jpg
...yeah...you all try to think about YARN now, lol!!!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
....must return to house cleaning........must return to housecleaning............msut return to housecleaning........yeah, like that is working, lol!!!!

okay..........so wonder where Maw is??!!!! That alien probe should sure be over by now!! Mine never last that long!! She must be crocheting pockets on her bathrobe or sweaters for her chickens!!
wink.png

Also...while still trying to focus here...those spiders are all over the Etsy.com pages if anyone needs some inspiration for making one..do a search on etsy for beaded spiders..there are several pages of them, not all look real good but some are extremely nice....just fyi
wink.png

ep.gif
ep.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

THANKS FOR ALL the Eye Candy girls
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Booty Call is DH in trouble now
woot.gif

Always a great boost while at work
clap.gif
ya.gif

Greenapple you best get some good photos I will be looking forward to them
woot.gif

Thanks Girls
big_smile.png
Karan
big_smile.png

SE? was that just a quick flash you sent us of your fave guy? Cuz I don't have it any more. heh... aliens? do we need to send the forces out for a rescue? er, nevermind... found it.. got lost in the drool... and um...my posts somehow crashed and were viewed out of order... sorry.

Last edited:
Quote:
yup. ..sorry I was overwhelmed with ahhhh there's another one... posts flying everywhere... I think I better go clean my chicken coop....oooo, think the girls would like some eye candy posters? the walls are kind of bare out there.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom