BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

ya, i understand XD

she wears pants because she can float/fly and she doesnt want boys peaking under her when she does that XD

um, boots are big in her realm of clothing, also bones, fire, crosses are need too XD

ya, i understand XD

she wears pants because she can float/fly and she doesnt want boys peaking under her when she does that XD

um, boots are big in her realm of clothing, also bones, fire, crosses are need too XD

Alright, now that I have some stuff to work on, I'll re-do the outfit.
big_smile.png

i THINK i might of got it right, i have been having a art bloke for some weeks, so that is why i havent been drawing much, but i finally removed it! good thing too! i need to finish this drawing that was gonna drive me NUTS if a didnt by friday...

Art block is wretched. I've been a victim of it for a while, seeing that whatever I make lacks spirit.

But that isn't important...Can't wait to see what you've got done. I'll only be on for a few more minutes though.

okay, here is my project, she is gonna be turn into a doll *special reasons...*

i thought you would like this girl, dunno why

oh, on the first pic t-shirt, i just LOVE it XD i got a warp mind..

okay, here is my project, she is gonna be turn into a doll *special reasons...*

i thought you would like this girl, dunno why

oh, on the first pic t-shirt, i just LOVE it XD i got a warp mind..

clap.gif
I see your art is improving greatly.

Just a little question; What's on the second girls face? I am, assuming, it's a mask, but assuming things normally puts me into trouble so I shall wait for your answer.
tongue.png

(P.S, if you're wondering why I'm talking very formal all of a sudden, I just watched a movie placed a very long time ago with a lot of British people in it.
tongue.png
)

Back
Top Bottom